100kgs Induction Melting Furnace for Copper/Iron/Aluminum
We provide different shapes and capacity of the induction melting furnace and we are professional to match the right furnace for you according to your requirements. As soon as you have any interest, please don't hesitate to contact me, I believe you will get our warm service! Thanks a lot!The Advantage of Zhengxin's Induction Melting Furnace:
1.More than 15 years industry experience
2. Low consumption and save energy above 20-30%
3. Fast melting speed
4. Easy to operation and maintenance
5. Steady performance
6. Leading technology
7. Reasonable price
8. Good serviceApplication of Melting furnace
"IF furnace" means Intermediate frequency furnace, also known as the "medium frequency coreless induction furnace", which converting three phase power current into single phase intermediate frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting. The induction heating furnace applys to gold, silver copper, aluminum, steel, iron, zinc, tin, nickel and other metal melting, heating, insulation, and forging, sintering, hot rolling, bending forming pre-heat treatment. But mainly used for melting foundry industry.Major Features:
1. Medium frequency induction heating machine adopts KGPS frequency conversion control technologies, it has all kinds of protection control, giving signal under conditions of overcurrent, water shortage, overheating, overvoltage, short circuit and phase missing, as a result, the reliability is greatly enhanced.
2. It has the function display of current and voltage, making the working condition easily perceived, and giving guidance to induction coil design, capacitance control.
3. Small size, light weight, and convenient to move;
4. Continuously heating ability for 24 hours;
5. Low power consumption, with electromagnetic grinding capability, providing uniform smelting.
6. Convenience to overturn the furnace, according to your need to design overturing way like cylinder push-out, electric lift and manual, electric and hydraulic.IF Furnace constitution:
1. Furnace body
2. Medium frequency power supply cabinet
3. Water cooling cable
4. Reduction machine
5. Crucible mold
6. Compensation capacitor rack.
7. Chiller ( Optional )
9. Installation drawings and specificationsMain technical parameters
Our Factory:Contact me to get more informations:
|Melting furnace||Rated||Rated ||Input ||Furnace ||MF||Frequency||Work ||Meting||Melting time||Power consumption||Cooling water|
|model||Capacity (T)||power (KW)||voltage (V)||voltage (V)||voltage (V)||(KHZ)||temperature||rate (T/H)||(MIN)||(KWH/T)||capacity (T/H)|
|Melting Points: Iron & Steel: 1750ºC Gold & Copper: 1500ºC Silver & Brass& Tin : 1200ºC Aluminum: 800ºC Zinc: 600ºC Nickel: 1800ºC |
Ms. Cathy Yang